Hadoop >> mail # user >> puzzled at the output

+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-10-02, 13:31
+
Harsh J 2012-10-02, 14:03
+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-10-02, 16:01
Re: puzzled at the output
Is there also a Mapper?  Is there any chance that logic in the Mapper
wrapped the values with the tags too, so that the records were already
wrapped when they entered the reducer logic?

Thank you,
--Chris

+
Bertrand Dechoux 2012-10-02, 17:01