MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop Debian Package

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-03-17, 18:21
+
Mohammad Alkahtani 2013-03-17, 18:37
+
Mohammad Alkahtani 2013-03-17, 18:46
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-03-17, 18:48
Re: Hadoop Debian Package
log out from the user. log in again and see if it works.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com