Hadoop >> mail # dev >> New to Hadoop

+
Subodhini 2012-08-23, 22:28
Hi,

You dont need to do any course for Hadoop. I think first you read
documents, books and understand the architecture, concepts in Hadoop. Then
start using Hadoop and write some programs in it. Once you know basics then
you can contribute to Hadoop but dont jump directly into contributing code,
rather first understand Hadoop.

All the best.
Regards,
Chandrash3khar K0tekar