Accumulo >> mail # dev >> JIRA Etiquette / Hackathon Projects

Re: JIRA Etiquette / Hackathon Projects
All,

Thanks for the clarifications re JIRA and recommendations.

I've been through the recent and newbie issues to compile a (likely
too large) list of suggestions, but if you have any oldie-but-goodies
(pre 600, non-newbie tagged) that you'd like to see done, let me know.

Drew