Drill, mail # dev - Anyone joining for hangout today?

+
Yash Sharma 2013-11-05, 16:16
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-11-05, 16:24
Re: Anyone joining for hangout today?
Julian Hyde 2013-11-05, 17:14
We changed away from daylight savings time this weekend. So the meeting started an hour later than usual. It is in progress now.

On Nov 5, 2013, at 8:16 AM, Yash Sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
> Anyone joining for hangout, Me and Lisen are in.
>
> - Yash

> NOTE: This message may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The message is intended solely for the named addressee. If received in error, please destroy and notify the sender. Any use of this email is prohibited when received in error. Impetus does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee, that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.
+
Lisen Mu 2013-11-06, 01:53
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-11-08, 17:31