Zookeeper >> mail # user >> move conf inside zookeper

+
Michal Gubik 2013-08-16, 13:23
Re: move conf inside zookeper
Hello,

I am playing around with zookeper and and solr. I setup basic configuration
of zookeeper ensemble however I later decided I would perhaps want to use
zookeeper with chroot.

Currently my setup shows:

[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 13] ls /
[configs, zookeeper, clusterstate.json, aliases.json, live_nodes, overseer,
overseer_elect, collections]

now I would like to create /apps/solr
structure and move all the config files, clusterstates, etc there and
restart solr with the chroot uri.
Is this possible? I tried to look for some guide but found nothing. Is
there something similar to mv or copy command in zookeper or do I
have to startover in order to use chroot?

Kindest regards,
Michal