MapReduce >> mail # user >> Make job output be a comma separated file

+
Botelho, Andrew 2013-07-18, 17:16
+
Ravi Kiran 2013-07-18, 17:44
+
Botelho, Andrew 2013-07-18, 18:02
+
Ravi Kiran 2013-07-18, 18:15
+
Botelho, Andrew 2013-07-18, 18:22
Re: Make job output be a comma separated file
Its hard to tell for sure from that snippet if you're altering the
actual job configuration or a new, disconnected configuration object.
You need to do the former to have it apply.

--
Harsh J
+