Hive >> mail # dev >> Hive join does not execute

Re: Hive join does not execute
It looks more like a permissions problem to me. Just make sure that
whatever directories hadoop is writing to are owned by hadoop itself.

Also it looks a little weird to me that it is using the
"RawLocalFileSystem" instead of the "DistributedFileSystem". You might want
to look at "fs.default.name" property in core-site.xml and see if it is
pointing to your HDFS location.

Hope that helps.

--
Swarnim