Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Chukwa developerWorks article

Re: Chukwa developerWorks article
My plan for the article is to contain an introduction about the importance
of log processing frameworks like Chukwa, Scribe and Flume. Then provide a
description of Chukwa's architecture and finally a section on installing and
configuring Chukwa.

I can base the article on 0.4 and provide pointers about areas where users
can expect changes in 0.5 and later.

Also, you said MySQL is not supported in 0.4, does this mean that HICC
doesn't work for 0.4 out of the box?

--
Ahmed Fathalla