Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Node manager crashing when running an app requiring 100 containers on hadoop-2.1.0-beta RC0

Re: Node manager crashing when running an app requiring 100 containers on hadoop-2.1.0-beta RC0
Hi Arun,
 I was running on a single node cluster, so all my 100+ containers are on
single node. And, the problem is gone when I increased YARN_HEAP_SIZE to
2GB.

Thanks,
Kishore