Accumulo >> mail # dev >> new committers!

Re: new committers!
Thanks guys!

My interest is doing anything to lower the barrier to entry for users.
So, that would include things like improving the build system to help
developers, improving packaging for administrators/users to install,
and creating useful iterators/APIs for users to leverage the most out
of Accumulo. It may even include some YouTube tutorial videos, as I
get time. Some of this will involve work that sits on top of Accumulo,
rather than Accumulo itself, but I expect to do a fair amount of
feedback/usability testing/code review, bug fixes, and other
development for Accumulo proper. I look forward to working with the
rest of you to accomplish these, and other tasks that may come up as
we push this project to its limits.

Thanks again, for inviting me to become a committer, and I look
forward to working with you more.

Christopher

P.S. I prefer "Christopher" over "Chris". Sorry, I know it's  6 more
bytes. That's just an FYI, though. I will politely respond to anything
you wish to call me politely.