Hadoop >> mail # general >> 0.23.3 release coming soon

+
Robert Evans 2012-08-23, 20:52
+
Inder.dev Java 2012-08-23, 21:09
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-24, 17:48
+
Robert Evans 2012-08-23, 21:34
+
Inder.dev Java 2012-08-23, 21:52
+
Robert Evans 2012-08-23, 23:03
+
Inder.dev Java 2012-08-24, 15:16
+
Rajiv Chittajallu 2012-08-24, 18:23
Re: 0.23.3 release coming soon
On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 08:46PM, Inder.dev Java wrote:
> >We don't have a private git repo.  That was the whole point of this so we
> >can do all of this in public.  What we run and build is purely what is on
> >branch-0.23.
>
>   True, you can do this by simply sharing the build somewhere and publish
> the link in list.
>   whoever wants they may try.
>
>   Let's please don't deviate the release numberings by keeping this
> releases somewhere in apache release folder along with Hadoop-2 and 1.
>
> Already we may have to answer to the people why we skipped 22 version.

Actually, 0.22 has been released last year. Also, a BigTop stack for that
release is available that features HBase, Pig, etc.

Cos

+
Robert Evans 2012-08-24, 15:26
+