HBase >> mail # dev >> How to modify its own comment in JIRA?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-05-15, 15:53
Re: How to modify its own comment in JIRA?
Admin permission is needed to modify your own comment.

You can put in another comment with correct formatting.

Thanks

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I forgot 2 spaces in my comments and because of that presentation is not as
> expected.
>
> How can I update my own comment? Do I need specific rights? Or is there a
> way to do that?
>
> Thanks,
>
> JM

+