HBase >> mail # dev >> mvn install

+
Enis Söztutar 2012-06-06, 01:30
Re: mvn install
Yeah, that's so you can get at least the compiled classes. Technically, all
you should need to run is "mvn compile" first.

In the latest ref guide (in trunk, not published), I added some info under
the developer section about how to run local hbase from the bin scripts
("in-situ").  The docs there also say to do an install, but that's just the
safest way, in case we start changing a lot of things with the
modularization.
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com