HBase, mail # dev - mvn install

Re: mvn install
Jesse Yates 2012-06-06, 16:53
Yeah, that's so you can get at least the compiled classes. Technically, all
you should need to run is "mvn compile" first.

In the latest ref guide (in trunk, not published), I added some info under
the developer section about how to run local hbase from the bin scripts
("in-situ").  The docs there also say to do an install, but that's just the
safest way, in case we start changing a lot of things with the
modularization.
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com