Drill >> mail # dev >> drill installed successfully. sqlLine complains 'No known driver to handle "jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local" '

Re: drill installed successfully. sqlLine complains 'No known driver to handle "jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local" '
The .classpath file seems to not have the complete classpath. It only has
parquet jars, and not any of the drill jars or other dependencies. Could
you try deleting the .classpath file and then running sqlline again? The
sqlline script will generate a new .classpath file, using the  mvn
dependency:build-classpath command.