Avro >> mail # user >> Update Jackson dependencies?

Update Jackson dependencies?
Hello,

avro 1.7.4 still depends on Jackson 1.8.x, which is quite old now.

Is it planned to update that dependency to 2.1.x? This is what I use,
and when some parse exceptions are reported, I get NoSuchMethodErrors
on methods which didn't exist in 1.8.x but do in 2.1.x.

--
Francis Galiegue, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
JSON Schema in Java: http://json-schema-validator.herokuapp.com