Pig >> mail # user >> Running pig script as different user

+
Miki Tebeka 2012-11-29, 00:58
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-11-29, 01:02
+
Miki Tebeka 2012-11-29, 22:42
+
Miki Tebeka 2012-11-30, 21:12
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-12-01, 01:52
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-12-03, 23:35
+
UMBC 2012-12-11, 12:17
Re: Running pig script as different user
Thanks, I'll have a look and see if this is applicable to CDH4 as well.