Flume >> mail # user >> Analysis of Data

Re: Analysis of Data
1) Flume is isolated distributed system in the sense one agent does not
idea about any other agent
2) Flume in the sense when needs to collect data from multiple references
and work across different data sets, it may not have the entire data set
needed
3) let us assume we have required data on agents for processing it in
 batches, do we really want to pressurize a live production server for data
processing which can be done by systems like storm or hadoop or other
system?

these are my ideas .. i can be totally wrong but just from systems point of
view it looks good option to keep data acquisition separate from data
processing and then storing the processed data for further data serving

--
Nitin Pawar