Accumulo >> mail # user >> Insert and delete row

Re: Insert and delete row
The iterator that processes delete markers is setup by the system and
you can not get below it.  Delete markers are only dropped on a full
major compaction.  So you could force a major compaction of the table,
or a range of the table.   Or you can insert with a timestamp greater
than the delete marker.