Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop export id issues

Re: Sqoop export id issues
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-09-30, 02:13
Hey There,

I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think that this can be changed. To keep
natural ordering, the row-keys would have to be left-padded with some
character (usually a 0).

What version of sqoop are you using?

-Abe