 From: Roman Shaposhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 11:58 AM
Subject: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.6.0 RC1

This is the sixth release for Apache Bigtop, version 0.6.0

It fixes the following issues:
  http://s.apache.org/ucA

*** Please download, test and vote by Mon 06/17 noon PST

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag):
   release-0.6.0-RC1

Source and binary files:
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebigtop-007/org/apache/bigtop/bigtop/0.6.0/

Binary convenience artifacts:
   http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Releases/job/Bigtop-0.6.0/

Documentation on how to install:
  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/How+to+install+Hadoop+distribution+from+Bigtop+0.6.0

Maven staging repo:
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebigtop-007/

The tag to be voted upon:
   https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=bigtop.git;a=commit;h=fda89f9846b8843fa7c3d9e9d1c236a8ea45f33a

Bigtop's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/bigtop/dist/KEYS

Thanks,
Roman.