Kafka >> mail # user >> How to feed MessagePack object to Kafka?

+
Hussein Baghdadi 2012-10-29, 12:05
Re: How to feed MessagePack object to Kafka?
kafka.message.Message has a constructor that takes in a byte array. MessagePack.write takes in an Object and returns a byte array. You just need to glue the two together in a kafka.serializer.Encoder implementation.

Cheers,
David