Kafka, mail # user - How to feed MessagePack object to Kafka?

Re: How to feed MessagePack object to Kafka?
David Arthur 2012-10-29, 18:01
kafka.message.Message has a constructor that takes in a byte array. MessagePack.write takes in an Object and returns a byte array. You just need to glue the two together in a kafka.serializer.Encoder implementation.

Cheers,
David