HBase >> mail # dev >> Strata/Hadoop World HBase Meetup on October 25th

+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-09-11, 17:45
Re: Strata/Hadoop World HBase Meetup on October 25th
We are looking for one more potential talk so please email otis and I (
[EMAIL PROTECTED]) directly with any proposals.

Thanks!
Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)