MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Jenkins says "-1 overall" while each items of testing are all green

+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-02-22, 12:42
+
Surenkumar Nihalani 2013-02-22, 13:35
Re: Jenkins says "-1 overall" while each items of testing are all green
What was wrong with surefire.timeout in the build system? Why coming up with
artificial enforcements like this?

Cos

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 08:35AM, Surenkumar Nihalani wrote:
> Hey Tsuyoshi,
>
> The check for timeout in @Tests was recently introduced. This was a bug of the first commit. A correctional commit has been made ( See comments on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-9112 ).
> Hudson reported success in yarn and common. Failure in HDFS. So, I am guessing the correction hasn't propagated to map reduce yet since there wasn't a hudson comment.
>
> This is a known bug. It should be corrected soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Suren.
>

> On Feb 22, 2013, at 7:42 AM, Tsuyoshi OZAWA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've written a patch and passed each items of testing,
> > but Jenkins says that the patch is "-1 overall".
> > It seems to be odd for me. Is that a normal behaviour?
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4502?focusedCommentId=13583133&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13583133
> >
> > Thanks,
> > - Tsuyoshi

+