MapReduce, mail # dev - Jenkins says "-1 overall" while each items of testing are all green

+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-02-22, 12:42
+
Surenkumar Nihalani 2013-02-22, 13:35
Re: Jenkins says "-1 overall" while each items of testing are all green
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-02-23, 02:15
What was wrong with surefire.timeout in the build system? Why coming up with
artificial enforcements like this?

Cos

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 08:35AM, Surenkumar Nihalani wrote:
> Hey Tsuyoshi,
>
> The check for timeout in @Tests was recently introduced. This was a bug of the first commit. A correctional commit has been made ( See comments on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-9112 ).
> Hudson reported success in yarn and common. Failure in HDFS. So, I am guessing the correction hasn't propagated to map reduce yet since there wasn't a hudson comment.
>
> This is a known bug. It should be corrected soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Suren.
>

> On Feb 22, 2013, at 7:42 AM, Tsuyoshi OZAWA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've written a patch and passed each items of testing,
> > but Jenkins says that the patch is "-1 overall".
> > It seems to be odd for me. Is that a normal behaviour?
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4502?focusedCommentId=13583133&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13583133
> >
> > Thanks,
> > - Tsuyoshi

+