Lyska Anton 2013-01-02, 16:17
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-02, 16:33
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 00:34
Lyska Anton 2013-01-03, 09:33
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-03, 10:26
I have created HBASE-7488 to implement it.
Also, I think we should add this in the interface and do the related
* Gets the locations of all regions in the specified table, <i>tableName</i>.
* @param tableName table to get regions of
* @param offlined True if we are to include offlined regions, false and we'll
* leave out offlined regions from returned list.
* @return list of region locations for all regions of table
* @throws IOException
public List<HRegionLocation> locateRegions(byte tableName, final
boolean offlined) throws IOException;
Because current interface doesn't allow you to specify the offlined parameter.
If you are fine with that too, I will submit the required patch.
2013/1/3, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> It will work, but there is some glue code to write as one is returning one
> region given a rowkey, while the not implemented one returns all the
> Code written by Lyska seems fine, we could put it in locateRegions (doing
> this server side is more efficient)
> On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:34 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-03, 19:06
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 19:27
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 19:42
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 19:45
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-03, 20:26