Hive >> mail # user >> dfs storage full on all slave machines of 6 machine hive cluster

dfs storage full on all slave machines of 6 machine hive cluster
Hi,

We have a 6 machine hive cluster. We are getting errors while a query is
running and it fails. I found that on all 5 slaves storage is nearly full (
96%, 98%, 100%, 97%, 98% storage used) .

On my slaves machines, this folder "/mnt/hadoop-fs/dfs/data/current/" is
contributing 95% storage used. It contains folders with names "subdir0",
"subdir1", etc and under them there are many files with name like
"blk_-4071357924681234567" and blk_-4071357924681234567_246813.meta:, etc.

I want to delete these subdir folders but I am not sure if it will not
affects the tables which I have created.

Can anyone help me and tell me what are these folders used for ?.

Thanks,
Chunky.