Zookeeper >> mail # user >> auto-purge not purging

Re: auto-purge not purging
On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 8:05 AM, Ryan Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am running solr 4.1.0 with one shard and two replicas.  One of my replica

What version of ZooKeeper are you running? (solr 4.1.0 is pretty old,
4.5.1 is out now, perhaps try upgrading?)

> nodes is running an embedded zookeeper instance.  Per the administrator's
> guide, I have the properties `autopurge.snapRetainCount` and
> `autopurge.purgeInterval` set in zoo.cfg.  Despite this, my transaction
> logs/snapshots do not get auto-purged, even after the interval has expired
> several times over.

"do not get autopurged" - could you provide more insight. 1) are you
sure the configuration options are being applied? 2) what does the
datadir look like? (snaps/logs, perhaps do an "ls -la" and provide in
this thread) 3) anything autopurge related in the zk server logs?

> Is this related to running zookeeper as an embedded process?

Unlikely.

Patrick