Hadoop, mail # user - can "HADOOP-6546: BloomMapFile can return false negatives" get backported to branch-1?

Re: can "HADOOP-6546: BloomMapFile can return false negatives" get backported to branch-1?
Suresh Srinivas 2012-05-08, 04:20
I have marked it for 1.1. I will follow up on promoting the path.

Regards,
Suresh