Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.2.1:single

Re: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.0:site
On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 9:26 AM, Billie J Rinaldi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Drew Farris and I originally tried to use "mvn site" in the Jenkins builds.  We couldn't get it to work, but I can't recall exactly why.  I think there was some new issue with it in Maven 3.  Also, I think the creation of the assemble module was partially to address the problems we were having.  Perhaps the assemble module should be creating the javadocs?

The site plugin is a handy way to publish some reports. Some people
use it for their entire site, you're already way past this.

Is this of interest on the 1.4 branch or just trunk? I'm willing to
try to patch you into functional condition here.