Hadoop >> mail # user >> Recommendation required for Right Hadoop Distribution (CDH OR HortonWork)

Recommendation required for Right Hadoop Distribution (CDH OR HortonWork)
Hi All,
   My Company wanted to implement right Distribution for Apache Hadoop
   for  its Production as well as Dev. Can any one suggest me which one
will good for future.

    Hints:
    They wanted to know both pros and cons.
Regards,