Pig >> mail # user >> this nested foreach worked in 0.8.1, no longer works in 0.10

Re: this nested foreach worked in 0.8.1, no longer works in 0.10
Steve,
Scalar projection errors usually happen when you use "foo.bar" syntax
instead of "foo::bar" (and a relation called foo happens to exist) or,
possibly, if there is a relation you create inside a nested foreach,
and another one with identical name outside. The former doesn't seem
to be present in the snippet you provided. The latter has been fixed
iirc (and I think it actually manifested in a different error, don't
remember off the top of my head). Would really need to see the
complete script to reproduce the error and see what's going on.

Jagat -- are you sure the code you pasted is what you are getting
errors on? For starters, it doesn't have balanced parenthesis. It's
also unclear to me what you are trying to do with the "as" clause.