MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Best practices for adding services to Hadoop cluster?

+
Harsh J 2013-03-07, 05:59
Re: Best practices for adding services to Hadoop cluster?
True,

and I am building a distributed scalable one -- in other words, back to the
same problem, but on this end. But what can one do?

Cheers,
Mark