Hadoop >> mail # user >> YARN - specify hosts in ContainerRequest

+
Brian C. Huffman 2013-04-11, 18:00
+
Brian C. Huffman 2013-04-12, 14:44
Re: YARN - specify hosts in ContainerRequest
What do you mean when you say it doesn't seem to use the code?  That you're
not getting containers back?

-Sandy

+
Anand Mundada 2014-02-14, 18:14