HBase >> mail # user >> Unable to connect to remote hbase from java client program

Unable to connect to remote hbase from java client program
Hi I am trying to connect to hbase in a remote machine from my java program.
But I am getting connection refused error. On looking at the error I think
it is trying to connect to my localhost instead of the remote machine.

My configuration is like-

Configuration config = HBaseConfiguration.create();
config.set("hbase.zookeeper.quorum.", "10.219.47.22");
config.set("hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort", "2180");

I am getting the following error-

13/11/15 17:35:08 WARN zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session 0x0 for server null,
unexpected error, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNIO.doTransport(ClientCnxnSocketNIO.java:350)
at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1068)
13/11/15 17:35:08 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket connection to
server 127.0.0.1/127.0.0.1:2180. Will not attempt to authenticate using SASL
(unknown error)
13/11/15 17:35:08 WARN zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper: Possibly transient
ZooKeeper exception:
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /hbase/master
13/11/15 17:35:08 INFO util.RetryCounter: The 1 times to retry  after
sleeping 2000 ms