MapReduce, mail # user - Hadoop datanode becomes down

RE: Hadoop datanode becomes down
Devaraj k 2013-08-06, 09:58
Can you find out the reason for going Data node down from Data Node log? Do you get any exception in the client when you try to put the file in HDFS.

Thanks
Devaraj k

From: Manickam P [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 August 2013 15:07
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Hadoop datanode becomes down

Hi,

I have a n number of file each of around 25GB. I have a cluster set up with 6 machines in data node and one master node. When i move this file from my local to HDFS location sometimes data node becomes down. Any specific reason for this behavior? Or do i need to follow any other way to move this file from local to HDFS?

Please help me to resolve this.

Thanks,
Manickam P