Pig >> mail # user >> set reducer timeout with pig

set reducer timeout with pig
Hi,

How do I change the default timeout for reducer with Pig? I have some
reducer that needs to take longer than 10 minutes to finish. It is pretty
frustrating to see many of get to 95% complete and then got killed.

Thanks.
Dexin