HBase, mail # dev - All ok w/ thrift2 going away in trunk/0.95?

Re: All ok w/ thrift2 going away in trunk/0.95?
Sergey Polzunov 2013-05-07, 08:26
Hello

    We're using thrift2 in production (with a few fixes in hbase thrift2
server and a patch for HBASE-6073). So far it is a positive experience
and we would like to have thrfit2 support in the next releases

Thanks,
Sergey