HDFS >> mail # user >> Need YARN - Test job.

Need YARN - Test job.
Hi Guys,

we recently installed CDH5 in our test cluster. we need any test job for
YARN framework.

we are able to run mapreduce job successfully on YARN framework without
code change.

But we need to test yarn job functionality. can you please guide me.

we tired https://github.com/hortonworks/simple-yarn-app it's not help us.
tech@dvcloudlab231:~$ *hadoop jar simple-yarn-app-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
com.hortonworks.simpleyarnapp.Client /bin/date 2
/apps/simple/simple-yarn-app-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar*
14/01/02 16:49:05 INFO client.RMProxy: Connecting to ResourceManager at
dvcloudlab231/192.168.70.231:8032
Submitting application application_1388687890867_0007
14/01/02 16:49:05 INFO impl.YarnClientImpl: Submitted application
application_1388687890867_0007 to ResourceManager at dvcloudlab231/
192.168.70.231:8032
Application application_1388687890867_0007 finished with state FAILED at
1388699348344

Note:
In Resource manager node. I don't see any container logs.

-Dhanasekaran.