Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message

+
David Medinets 2013-02-09, 03:19
Re: MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message
Should probably have documentation and a working example prior to 1.5.0. Is
there already a ticket for it?
--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 10:19 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> When running the MapReduceExample (with no changes) I see the
> following message and the Usage message:
>
>   Was passed main parameter 'miniInstance' but no main parameter was
> defined
>
> What other parameters need to be provided? I searched all files but do
> not see any documentation for this program.

+
David Medinets 2013-02-10, 01:40
+
Jim Klucar 2013-02-10, 01:45