Hadoop, mail # dev - Does anyone do related work on the log of hadoop?

+
Li Shengmei 2012-08-24, 03:44
+
Steve Loughran 2012-08-27, 01:58
答复: Does anyone do related work on the log of hadoop?
Li Shengmei 2012-08-29, 09:36
Hi, Steven,
Thank you very much. I just start to study the log analysis of HADOOP. I will review your work carefully.
Btw, which part of hadoop source codes should be read carefully if I want to get know the log record?

Thanks
May

What are you trying to log/analyse?

I self-assigned to me "do better logging for machine analysis", a long time ago, but never sat down to do any of it -yet-

On 23 August 2012 20:44, Li Shengmei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, all
>
>          I want to do some study on the log of hadoop. I intend to
> konw how hadoop record the IO in the logs.
>
> Does anyone do related work and give some suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> May

+
Steve Loughran 2012-08-30, 11:44