Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Re: Announcing Hadoop Summit 2012

Re: Announcing Hadoop Summit 2012
Hey,

I think it would be useful if someone can submit a talk about Chukwa in
Hadoop Summit. It will offer the  project much needed traction and
visibility. What do you guys think?
On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 8:46 PM, Hadoop Summit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Ahmed Fathalla