HDFS >> mail # dev >> Binding NameNode to another address

Re: Binding NameNode to another address
Hi David,

You should file a JIRA with a description of the issue and attach the patch
here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS

We can discuss the issue in detail and the merits of the patch over there.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera