HBase >> mail # user >> Improvement: Provide better feedback on Put to unknown CF

Re: Improvement: Provide better feedback on Put to unknown CF
In my case it was a codding issue. Used the wrong final byte array to
access the CF. So I agree, the CF is well known since you create the
table based on them. But maybe you have added some other CFs later and
something went wrong?

It's just that based on the exception received, there is no indication
that there might be some issues with the CF. So you might end trying
to figure what the issue is far from where it's really.