Hadoop >> mail # general >> about translating Hadoop:The Definitive Guide into chinese one

+
Andrew Wang 2010-01-09, 19:34
+
Andrey Kuzmin 2010-01-09, 21:45
+
tamagawa 2010-01-10, 02:20
+
Jeff Zhang 2010-01-10, 06:16
+
Andrew Wang 2010-01-10, 06:32
+
Jeff Zhang 2010-01-10, 06:35
Re: about translating Hadoop:The Definitive Guide into chinese one
So am I, although i'm just a novice to hadoop. I worked on a project based
on the Zookeeper these monthes. I would like to make some help for the
Chapter 13, if need.

thx~

--
With Regards!