Chukwa, mail # dev - [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Chukwa graduation as TLP

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Chukwa graduation as TLP
Eric Yang 2013-09-27, 04:26
Graduation community vote passed with 7 +1 from , which from those 6
are binding :

Jean-Baptiste Onofre

Ant Elder

Christian Grobmeier

Jukka Zitting

Luciano Resende

Alan D. Cabrera

Jie Huang (non-binding)

I'll check the status of the resolution and continue the process on the IPMC.

Thanks

regards,
Eric

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 6:47 AM, Alan D. Cabrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> +1 - binding
>
> Regards,
> Alan
>
> On Sep 20, 2013, at 10:52 AM, Eric Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > [  ] +1 Graduate Chukwa podling from Incubator
> > [  ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Chukwa
> > [  ] -1 Reject graduation of Chukwa podling from Incubator because ...

+
Alan D. Cabrera 2013-09-27, 17:49