Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Chukwa graduation as TLP

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Chukwa graduation as TLP
Graduation community vote passed with 7 +1 from , which from those 6
are binding :

Jean-Baptiste Onofre

Ant Elder

Christian Grobmeier

Jukka Zitting

Luciano Resende

Alan D. Cabrera

Jie Huang (non-binding)

I'll check the status of the resolution and continue the process on the IPMC.

Thanks

regards,
Eric