HBase, mail # user - BigDecimalColumnInterpreter

Re: BigDecimalColumnInterpreter
anil gupta 2012-09-05, 21:27
Hi Julian,

Sorry for wrong reference to the aggregation client class in my previous
email. Here is the right
class:org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.coprocessor.AggregationClient.

HTH,
Anil

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta