Hadoop, mail # general - where do side-projects go in trunk now that contrib/ is gone?

+
Steve Loughran 2013-02-11, 21:20
+
Eli Collins 2013-02-11, 21:36
+
Steve Loughran 2013-02-12, 08:55
+
Eli Collins 2013-02-12, 21:35
+
Steve Loughran 2013-02-12, 21:51
+
Eli Collins 2013-02-12, 22:09
+
Steve Loughran 2013-02-13, 09:44
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-02-13, 20:07
+
Steve Loughran 2013-02-14, 14:05
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2013-03-01, 05:02
+
Steve Loughran 2013-03-08, 14:43
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-03-08, 16:15
+
Steve Loughran 2013-03-08, 16:57
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-03-08, 17:07
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-03-08, 18:47
+
Steve Loughran 2013-03-09, 11:36
Re: where do side-projects go in trunk now that contrib/ is gone?
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-03-11, 19:15
sounds good, thx

--
Alejandro